.

.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

[Eng Subs] Heo Young Saeng on 'Running Man'

Yipee!!!! I am so happy!!! One of my friends was so kind and generous enough to do the subbing of Young Saeng's guesting in Running Man! ^^ I was excited to watch every moment of him even though it was only for a short part only. ^^ I find him very funny, which is not what I taught he was before. ^^ Our prince is slowly showing his identity. ^^ Totally love it!!! Thanks kelemama for providing the subs! ^^


It takes some time before the video loads so just be patient. ^^ (or probably my connection was bad?  >_< )

Please do not re-upload to other streaming media channels including YouTube.

Please re-post with full credits!!!



credits: kelemama@501wangja.multiply.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails