.

.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Kim Hyun Joong's Art and Matic: Adorable and Cute

What else can I say? These two dogs are sooooooo cute!!!!! ^^ I simply love them, just as much as I love their daddy Hyun Joong! ♥  I saw these pictures when I was at the office, and I can't help not to smile just by looking at it. My office mate even asked me 'Why are you smiling all by yourself?' ^^ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hyun Joong-ah, are you looking for a dog-walker? I'd definitely volunteer without any pay, I promise! ^^ I hope Hyun Joong can bring Art and Matic during his World Tour! And I wish Philippines is on the list. ^^




 Art
  

Matic





credits: as tagged + http://photo.weibo.com/1880660087/photos/detail/photo_id/3415957595073437#34159575950 + hyunjoongkajeablover@blogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails