.

.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Listen carefully to SS501 on what they are trying to say...


It's already 10:30 am and I am still awake. I can't help but watch those videos of SS501. I was thinking of posting this later but I need say this right now or I may not be able to sleep at all. Here are some words that was said by the four boys. I hope we all get the message that they were trying to convey..

"We will continue to work hard until we will not feel apologetic.."

~Kim Kyu Jong, Forever Center SS501

 

"We, SS501, will not go anywhere.. We will always be together with everyone till the day we die"

~Kim Hyung Jun, Maknae SS501

 

"I have this thought, always been the 5 of us together. On contrary, couldn't feel the importance of it. Seems like there's really such things as realization..." 

~Heo Young Saeng, Prince SS501

 

"No matter what, hope that everyone will continue to support us till the end. Next time, when we, SS501 perform, hope that everyone can be present" 

~Park Jung Min, Sexy Charisma SS501

 

"Although everyone will start to get worried, want to tell everyone don't worry... Just BELIEVE in SS501... that's enough " 

~Kim Hyun Joong, Leader SS501

 

 

credit for the photos: tstaiwan, http://blog.naver.com/jeanjin + 第一个喜欢你@BAIDU, He story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails