.

.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

SS501 Kim Kyu Jong plays the role that is different from his personality

I think he was referring to Prince Shin's character which is smug, indifferent, insensitive young man. Well, Kyu Jong really is not insensitive. In fact, he is a very kind, thoughtful and caring person which makes all the girls fall for him. I'm so excited to see him play this role. ^^ 




Interview with Kyu Jong


Kim Kyu Jong appeared in a beige suit costume for the Musical 'Goong'


This time, Kyu Jong plays the role of Crown Prince Lee Shin .

Musical Palace [Korean Version] Juno of TVXQ played the same role.


Question: What would be the character of Prince Lee Shin in Kyoto performances?
 

KyuJong:  "Prince Lee Shin is the character played by senior Juno, if there is that type of manly charisma, I think I want to show you a soft form of relaxation"


Question: What is the difference in the character of Lee Shin in the drama with the usual Kyu Jong?

KyuJong: "I better not say a lot, so clearly the type of things other people say, I'm Lee Shin opposite character. On stage, I'll try to get out of your usual (laughs)"

credits: Musical Goong Official Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails