.

.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

[Eng Translation] Heo Young Saeng and Kim Hyung Jun in Color Magazine

Funny how Young Saeng wants to act in Mischievous Kiss and also in Hana Yori Dango. ^^ Wanting to have the same role of Hyun Joong? That would definitely be interesting. ^^ I haven't seen Young Saeng act in a drama, merely parody and in MV only. Hmmm... maybe you should try it Saengie, and we will definitely look forward to it. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Young Saeng & Hyung Jun – Color Magazine July 2011 Issue




Heo YoungSaeng
Yearnings~ that cannot be suppressed!

Everyone must have been missing Heo YoungSaeng! He returned to the scene recently, and released his very first mini album ‘Let It Go’ as a solo singer, not only has he changed his image, he also sang songs which are of different genre from the past, bringing a whole new image to his fans. Our reporter in Korea, Michelle, had a private interview with him, giving everyone the most updated news about Heo YoungSaeng.

Q1. How do you feel after starting your activities as a solo singer? What are the differences as compared to when you have group activities as SS501?
A : In the beginning, I was very happy to see my own name ‘Heo YoungSaeng’ being printed on the album. However, since I’m not having activities with 5 members like during SS501 times, I have to handle everything on my own, naturally I have to undertake all the stress, so it is more tiring as compared to before, I feel like I am walking with difficulties alone.

Q2. Please introduce your album to Taiwan fans, and tell us which is your favorite song?
A : Overall, this album gives off the feeling of ‘Transformation of image’, I hope to give fans a whole new Heo YoungSaeng. Personally, I like ‘Out The Club’ from this album, because I like the title of this song very much, it is also the song that I likes to sing.

Q3. If you have a chance, do you wish to have a concert in Taiwan? If you are here on holliday, where would you like to go most? What would you like to eat most?
A : If I had a chance, I hope that I can have a concert in Taiwan, I really hope so! I sang mostly ballad songs during the concert in Taiwan last time. As compared to the other members of SS501 who sing more lively and energetic songs, I usually sing ballad songs, which seems like it is not being favored by fans as much. Next time when I go to Taiwan for concert, I will sing more energetic and rock songs, so I hope I can intergrate into the audience and play together with them. As to what I want to eat? I remember when I went to Taiwan as SS501, I ate steamed dimsum, drank bubble tea. If I go Taiwan again, I hope to eat more local delicacies, I am curious why Taiwan’s food culture is so rich? Because when I ate Chinese food in America, I feel that their cooking method is different, seems like the good in Taiwan are more delicious. I hope to go to Taiwan to find out the answer. If time permits, I want to find a place to relax, to take a good rest, eat some delicious food, and buy some things that I like.

Q4. Have you thought about acting in movies or dramas? What type of movie/drama and what roles do you want to act in?
A : I really want to act as the Hallyu star in drama ‘Secret Garden’, ‘Mischievous Kiss’ is also very interesting, it would have feel good to act in such interesting dramas. I also want to try to interesting roles like Nishikado or Domyozi in ‘Hana Yori Dango’. If I have a chance, I wish to act in Taiwanese dramas too.

Q5. Debuting as a solo singer this time, you must have been very stressed? How do you overcome these stresses?
A : Haha! I overcome stresses by eating spicy food, because I will perspire a lot after eating these spicy food, so the heat from the body will also be eliminated and have more vitality, thus having a feeling of overcoming the stresses. Or I will go KTV with my friends, emerged in the atmosphere there, be it singing ballad , hitting high notes, singing lively songs or rock songs, the feeling of being around with friends is very good, this is also a good way to overcome the stresses.




English Translation: ONLY JUN (kimhyungjun.net)
REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS


Kim Hyung Jun, member of group SS501 whose popularity has swept over Asia, after releasing his solo mini album in April, would be coming to Taiwan under the status of a solo singer to hold his [2011 Kim Hyung Jun Fan Meeting in Taipei]. On July 24 afternoon, at Sun Yat Sen Memorial Hall, he will be presenting his warmest smile and showcasing his best performance for his Taiwanese fans!


HIGHLY POPULAR GROUP SS501 MEMBER
KIM HYUNG JUN
7/24 TO TAIWAN
UNLEASHING HIS OWN CHARMS!


For 5 years, Kim Hyung Jun who debuted under the name of Korean highly popular boy group SS501 Maknae has garnered a large group of supporters all over Asia. In 2009, Kim Hyung Jun and SS501 held their highly popular, all sold-out Asia Tour Persona Concerts, causing the Korean wave which has swept through Asia to become crazier. In June 2010, after Kim Hyung Jun’s contract with his agency expired, he joined a new management agency, and hence started his solo activities. In March 2011, Kim Hyung Jun released his solo mini album (MY GIRL), thereby officially making his comeback. This album was produced by Korean top music producer E-Tribe and Korean gifted music producer RaDo, as well as Kim Hyung Jun himself. Album’s name (MY GIRL) not only expresses his desire for love, but mostly to demonstrate his love for his fans. Furthermore, the talented Kim Hyung Jun has been chosen to be the MC for a Mnet programme(Wide Entertainment News) which has been showing for more than 8 years. He would be hosting the show together with Lee Sol Ji which combines entertainment as well as updated news, therefore enabling viewers to see the many different sides of Kim Hyung Jun.

Yes! Right after the Korean group BEAST, Kim Hyung Jun would be coming to Taiwan. Previously when he had just released his solo mini album, his Album Showcase tickets in Seoul was sold out in 5 minutes, proving that although SS501 has gone separate ways for further development, Kim Hyung Jun’s charms remained unchanged and is still deeply adored by fans. This year summer, OWL Entertainment would be bringing Kim Hyung Jun to Taipei to meet his Taiwanese fans! Kim Hyung Jun who would be visiting once again has quite good impression of Taiwanese fans, and he is looking forward to meet his beloved fans. Kim Hyung Jun expressed that he was on a tight schedule during his previous trip to Taiwan, hence missing many attraction sights, hopefully he would have a chance to visit Taiwan properly. This year’s fan meeting he would be meeting fans with his new album performance, as well as more surprises and interactions with fans, hoping fans would enjoy immensely!



credits: lifted from ss501chapter.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails