.

.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

[Eng Translation] Kim Hyun Joong Interview for Fuji KPOP

Thank you so much to one of my readers who provided me the link on my sidebar. ^^ Really appreciate it a lot! ^^ Hopefully someone would be able to sub the video in English. ^^ He looks soooooo handsome!!! ♥ By the way, the 4D Leader strikes again when he said he wanted the alien to compose and produce a song for him. kekekeke ^^

*Huge thanks to lafone0606 for providing the English subs! ^^


credits: Thejoonjoong@yt


Japanese-English translation by lafone0606
Please re-post with full credits!

Narration: Special interview of KHJ who made a showcase in Japan to celebrate the release of his solo debut.
Profile : Singer & Actor, Debut in 2005 & 2011 in Korea and Japan, resectively. More than 1000 fans welcomed KHJ at (Haneda) airport.

Q 1 How was the reaction from Japanese fan at your showcase ? 
KHJ: I heard that the ten times of people applied for 2000 seats (20,000 fans applied for the showcase). I'm very happy to made a success in my first solo concert.

Q2: I'm under the impression that your appearance drastically changed, hairstyle, image, and so on.
KHJ: I had changed to short-cut hair style just before the solo debut because I wanted to appeal " mannly image". I also worked hard for muscle training, showing the transformation process from a boy to a matured man.

Narration: In the title track ," Break Down ", he showed a dynamic dance performance, thus appealing a drastic transformation from the neuter gender image of SS501 Leader.

Narration: A very sexy dance performance ! He participated in the album as producer, achieving the No. 1 with this title track, " Break Down" in Korea.

KHJ: It was a pleasant surprise for me that this song brought me the No.1, I had a much better reaction than I had initially anticipated. I really could feel much love from the fans.

Q3 : Have you enjoyed producing your album? 
KHJ: Actually, I was under much pressure as there were so many things I wanted to challenge.

KHJ: Thanks to the staff's generosity, I could overcome the pressure and eventually, I could feel that the quality of the album is very satisfactory

Narration: KHJ moved to KE last year. Is there any advice from BYJ for his solo debut?

KHJ: Even I was involved in the production process by myself, BYJ delegated everything to me. Actually he seemed to have much worried about the result, thus the No. 1 in the chart made him very happy.

Narration: BYJ invited KHJ to one-day trip to Pusan, where they enjoyed seeing the sea though the high season was already over.

KHJ: We stayed overnight at Pusan, enjoying raw-fish (Sashimi ) . Many people think BYJ mysterious, but he is a very frank in reality.

Narration: Last year, KHJ acted as a high-school student with IQ200. KHJ sang one of OST of this drama.

KHJ: Initially, it was not planned for me to participate in OST.

KHJ: As it was decided so sudden that I had to work all night for recording. But, it was encouraging for me to act in a drama for which I sang one of OST. I assume that the fans enjoyed both of listening a song and watching the drama. 

Q4: Did you feel an overlapping scene/image between you and BSJ? 
KHJ: While BSJ being a genius with IQ200, I am rather an ordinary person, not genius, but I thought that BSJ's awkwardness in love, lack of ability to express his love, is similar to me

Q5: You mean that you cannot be aggressive in love? 
KHJ: No, I almost end up with one-way love. 

Narration: To commemorate his solo debut. he presented many official goods such as Uzushin (God of Universe).

KHJ: I believe the existence of a space alien. I would like to see them, and get on UFO in the future. If could meet an alien, I would like to talk and enjoy listening to their music. I would like to ask a composer to produce a song for me.

Narration: He started appealing a manly charisma, totally different image from SS501, planning a nation-wide tour in November.

Mr. Furuya (male emcee) : I worked with him, SS501 Leader, in the past. He was totally different from the previous image.
Female emcee: We enjoyed talking about the official goods he designed. This penlight, god of universe, does he exist in Korea? 
Mr. F: Absolutely not! I've never heard about God of Universe.

Narration: In the enquette, " to whose next seat , do you want to sit at the new semester?" KHJ was ranked No. 1

Mr. F: The reason is his 4Dness. It seems interesting to sit next to him due his 4Dness. Female emcee: I felt his uniqueness as well. 
Mr. F: He radiated an aura around himself which you felt. !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails