.

.

Friday, October 14, 2011

1 million signatures TO SUPPORT SS501 back together!

I found this on Facebook and I immediately thought of sharing this here on my blog. Why? Simple... I want them to get back together. Although everyone is successful in their own solo activities, but I can't help not to miss the 5 guys who brought me into the K-Pop world. All the fun I've had with them, I want to bring that back. T.T So for those who wanted to see them together again, it would not hurt if you go to the page and click 'Like' to count your vote. This is not official, but you can never tell. If we gather enough likes, they might realize we all wanted to see them so badly! ^^

Let me use the instruction and quotation provided on the page:


It has been a long time since SS501 members went solo...
We miss them!
We support them all the time!
We have been waiting for their comeback for so long!
We want them to comeback as SS501 again!
Join us! :)

All you need to do:
+ CLICK "Attend" this event,
+ Post: "Signed" on this event's wall if you agree,
+ DON'T click "May attend" or "Not attend"!
+ Please invite your friends too :) ♥

We will support them no matter what happens :) Don't lose the faith!



 credits: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=242145845834271

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails