.

.

Monday, October 11, 2010

To SS501: What are members to you?

Remember I told you that I have watched the DVD I just bought? Well, I would just like to share what I have noticed on their answers to this question, and it seems that they all have the same answer. I miss seeing them together that is why I'm posting this.

I've met them for business at first, but now they are like my family and I need them by my side  
 ~Kim Hyun Joong, Leader SS501



...They are like my brothers... family... we are very close. And I really need them 

~Heo Young Saeng, Prince SS501



They are family who fulfilled my dream
~Kim Kyu Jong, Forever Center SS501


I realized that they are friends who mean much to me
~Park Jung Min, Sexy Charisma SS501


I think of them as my family and my brothers... They are now people who I can't live without

~Kim Hyung Jun, Maknae SS501

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails