.

.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Kim Hyun Joong fainted in a toilet

We all know how badly he loves spicy foods right? Well, this is just one instances that he ate a super spicy food but ended up fainting in a toilet. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Kim HyunJoong “Ate Spicy JjamBbong and Fainted in The Toilet”


*JjamBbong is a kind of spicy seafood noodle

Kim HyunJoong talked about an incident where he ate spicy JjamBbong and passed out.

In the recent recording of KBS 2TV ‘Happy Together 3’, Kim HyunJoong started his talk “After finishing a music program, in a state where the tension was gone, I went to a JjamBbong shop, famous for its spiciness, and ordered the most spicy JjamBbong.”

He confessed “The chef came to me personally and dissuade me (to order) but I wanted to know how spicy is the spiciness, so I went ahead with the order. About 2 minutes into eating, I started to have cold sweats and after 6 minutes, I had a stomachache and had to go straight to the toilet, afterwhich I passed out.”

He added revealing his dizzy experience, “Later, I heard from the manager who was with me then that I was sitting in the toilet and my eyes were showing the whites and I fainted.” He said that later on, the chef smiled delightfully and watch the fainted Kim HyunJoong in the ambulance, which made everyone laughed.

Broadcast is on 23-Jun at 11.15pm.


credits: newsen + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails