.

.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Kim Hyun Joong wins in Music Bank!

Okay, so I'll start my comments now regarding what had just happened. First, the moment Music Bank started to air, I was looking forward who would be Hyun Joong's competition for the number 1 spot. I was thinking FT Island or Secret (since they were his competitors yesterday). But what did surprised me was it's Beast he will be competing with. My eyes went o_o and I immediately uttered... 'OMO... Beast?' It's not that I don't trust Triple S or Henecians or myself. It's just that for the past 3 weeks that Beast has been on Music Bank, they have won Triple Crown for the song 'Fiction'. I was literally nervous and anxious to see who wins. 

Then they were both interviewed backstage. I can hear screams of fans. I tried to understand what they were saying but only understood a little. >_< (I'll leave it up to the translators)

When Hyun Joong was performing, I turned the volume up and was hoping he really wins. Then, Beast performed. I must say, the shout of their fans were very loud, which made me even more nervous. Then, the result are to be announced. I immediately saw Young Saeng getting closer to Hyun Joong. He really is very supportive. Charts were shown, and the moment I saw the huge difference, I mumbled 'Hyun Joong won?.. Hyun Joong won?' then I screamed and jumped 'Hyun Joong won!!!!!' ^^ I was literally happy and overwhelmed with the result. I could see on Hyun Joong's face he was surprised as well. ^^ Again, he thanked his boss, his agency, his dancers, and of course how could he forgot Young Saeng. ^^ He was about to do the encore when I noticed he was telling Young Saeng to stay for the encore. (1:14 from the video) How sweet!! ^^ He even thanked us Triple S! ^^ Congratulations Leader for your another win!! Hoping you'd win also in Inkigayo tomorrow! ^^


Backstage



Break Down


Kim Hyun Joong wins! 

credits: UnknownCarrot170@yt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails