.

.

Friday, June 1, 2012

Unexpected News from SS501's Forever Center Kim Kyu Jong...

I am actually having a hard time writing this post. I even thought of not sharing this in my blog since I know it will bring a lot of tears to every fans' eyes. I had a bad day at work. I felt so depressed so I hurried back home to hear some music of SS501 and to watch and read news about them. But the moment I got a message from my friend, my tears suddenly fell and it didn't stop. I was really surprised with what news Kyu Jong has brought to us fans. I was shocked, and sad at the same time. I know that one day this will happen, but not this soon. TT_TT I really don't know what to do. I can't seem to eat nor to concentrate. I am speechless..... Why?..... Why this sudden?..... When soon when I plan to go first to Korea?.... Why?.....................................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SS501′s Kim Kyu Jong writes a hand-written letter to his fans


SS501‘s Kim Kyu Jong wrote a handwritten letter to his beloved fans to personally announce his military enlistment.

The letter was posted online on June 1st KST, and the singer-actor wrote:



ThanKYU Triple S~

Hello! ^^ It’s Kyu Jong~
I know I say this all the time, but doesn’t time fly? It feels like I just debuted yesterday… but it’s already June 2012~ Have you fulfilled everything you previously planned? It isn’t too late~ so think it over again~ fighting!^^ The reason I write to you for the first time in so long~ is because I have decided to enlist in the military this July ^^ I wanted to personally announce it to all my lovelies. I am very happy, as I have created so many memories thanks to your love and unending support ^^ Thanks to all you lovelies, my 20′s have been extremely enjoyable!

As I always say, I want to give back to you as much as you’ve given me!^^ I want to only gift you with good memories from here on out. Let’s promise to better ourselves and meet again in 2 years!

I am looking forward to the time I get to spend with you lovelies on June 3rd. I’ll see you all that day~ Let’s create some laughter-filled memories as we always have. Let’s create beautiful memories together~ Thank you ^^ And be happy…


Before his enlistment date, Kim Kyu Jong will be holding a fan meeting at the Main Auditorium of Yonsei University on June 3rd.

Tip : jeic


credits: leesa86@allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails