.

.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Fan Boy's Fan Account regarding Kim Hyun Joong

I am aware of the fact that there are a lot of fan girls waiting to get a chance to meet our very own Hyun Joong. Actually, I belong to one of those fan girls who are head-over-heels about him. But when I saw this fan account, I was amazed! Would you believe, even a boy was stunned in Hyun Joong's beautiful features? It only proves that he really has one of a kind striking facial appearance. And I can attest to that statement since I saw him during the meet and greet times. (here I go again reminiscing the days ^^) Enough of that, here is the fan account and just picture the scene in your head. I did. ^^ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

photo credits : as tagged/khj0606

Source: Korean web
Chi Translation: 爱 @ www.gelzo.com
Eng Translation: kelemama@501wangja

(Do not repost to WGM related sites!)

Time is...8 August Sunday...went home after finishing some work in the morning
Just in front of our house stood a sophomore and third year high school student (blank) wanted to go through by the side door? or was it the back door (blank) What?... What's that?... It's obviously a man, but must I say there's a halo shining behind... -.,-;;? Obviously both are man... but why is it he looked... gathering all my attention for a clearer look
Kim...Kim Hyun Joong?? He's talking to a 'Mischievous Kiss' cody lady, without any hesitation went over immediately. 'Kim..Kim Hyun Joong-ssi? Ahh.. How are you!!' and the greeting started. With a slow voice he replied 'Yes, how are you... Today's weather is hot?'..
my heart was screaming inside 'ahhh.. yes! since morning it has been very hot!?' then excitedly I continued, 'Yes, currently is filming...hur hur' then at this time,  a manager? or 'Mischievous Kiss' staff came over, said something like going to start filming etc, thus the conversation was cut-off.
ahh... full of regret..
Before leaving, did a shake hand pose... went in after shaking hand. Waa... all are man... but why... why heart is racing so fast... really is a beautiful man ahh... How can there be such dreamy look in the eyes ahh...
Really totally lost my soul... didn't even thought of taking out my handphone..
Can't believe that 1 Sep broadcast of MBC's drama is filming just right in front of my house.. hoho
'Mischievous Kiss' is something that many students like to watch, when it's broadcast, must watch it... hur hur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails