.

.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Love Ya on MYX up to no. 7!

Earlier this afternoon, I was able to sleep around 3pm already. But I set my alarm to 8pm since the MYX hit chart will be shown at that time. When I woke up and turned the television on, it was a different song on no. 10, 9, 8, and then finally at number 7 the host said " The highest jumper for the new entry is SS501's Love ya ". I was so excited and thrilled that I turned the volume up to its maximum! So happy they climbed up to number 7! Thanks  for all who voted through text and online. Just a few more steps and we will hit number 1. A few more efforts guys! We can definitely do it! Triple S Hwaiting ! SS501 Hwaiting!

Pics Courtesy of ehehzkwmde@naver + baidu



Vote here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails