.

.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

My favorite pictures of Kim Hyun Joong from 'Ready,Action!' Photobook

I know you have seen already the HQ pictures of the said photobook but I can't help but share with you that I love most! You might say that all of it are good, actually, all of them are really nice especially it's all about him! However, I can pick a couple of pictures that would make me stare at the computer for a long time. Thanks to elley0606 for this high quality photos! Super duper love it!!!!! ♥

Serious,... but 501% good looking

Are you reading a map in the middle of the street? ^^

that stare.... *melts*

he's just sooooo handsome..♥

even though you are in a cross-leg position, doesn't look like a gay... still so manly look ^^

not looking at the camera but I love this shot ♥

this was the first picture I saw that made my heart beat faster ♥

what are you thinking?...

seems like you are enjoying riding the bicycle ^^

are you writing a letter for Triple S? ^^
 credits goes to As tagged + KHJ Baidu + khj0606 for the next three pictures
I am so glad to finally see you smile.. to see you happy

his eyes are literally glowing here


and my super favorite shot...♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails