.

.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hyung Jun sang 'I Will Give You All' in Music High

This song touched my heart way back during the time I first heard it when Hyun Joong Leader sang it in one of their guestings in a variety show. I fell in love with the song immediately even though I do not understand the whole meaning. I even went far by searching for the English translation. If you cannot recall my post about that story, you can find it HERE . I also used this song to one of my previous fanvids. And so, when I saw the news that Maknae Hyung Jun sang it in Music High, I immediately listened to it. He did it really well, such a nice voice Maknae. Just by mere listening to the song makes my heart ache for unknown reason. Probably because you could feel the song by the way he sang it. Try listening to the song and I know that you'll definitely like it. ^^


Here's the fanvid I made way back June for Hyun Joong's birthday which includes the song 'I Will Give You All'



Here's Maknae Hyung Jun's version

credits: Babyjunnie501@yt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails