.

.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Park Jung Min chose SS501 over Super Junior during debut days

I'm glad he chose to be in the group SS501 because if he didn't, I wouldn't have known such a funny and charismatic guy. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



by VITALSIGN @ allkpop

On January 27th, SS501’s Park Jung Min made a guest appearance on Mnet’s “Beatles Code“, through which he not only revealed some pre-debut photos, but he also shared a shocking pre-debut story as well.

He began, “I was scouted by an agency in the middle of the street when I was 13 years old. At the time, I was casted into both DSP Media and SM Entertainment.“

He continued, “I had to choose between one or the other. At the time, SM told me that they were preparing a new group, but that the group consisted of many members. Thinking about it now, it was probably Super Junior. I saw them rehearsing, too.”

 


When asked why he chose DSP Media over SM Entertainment, Park Jung Min answered, “I thought about wanting to see myself on TV and believed that I’d be able to debut faster through DSP Media, which was what influenced my decision.”

He then revealed various pictures from his pre-debut days. MC Yoon Jong Shin quickly spotted a CF Park Jung Min had done for condoms. He asked, ”Are you not embarrassed seeing it now?”

Park Jung Min confidently replied, “Not at all. It was an advertisement advocating a message of safe sex. I’m actually satisfied.”


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails