.

.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

KyuSaeng 'And Story' Fanmeeting ticket

I am super duper excited on the upcoming fanmeet this February! What made me more excited is my friend Cheezeemelt was able to get the tickets already! (Actually she got it last December 29 but I was so busy posting news about our boys so I forget to post about this.) We will both attend the said fanmeet and we could not wait to see Kyu Jong and Young Saeng in person! I could imagine how we would react by the time they are in front of us already! So what are you waiting for guys? I encourage you to buy their tickets and let's all scream for our boys this coming February! It's their first time in the Philippines so we need to show them they are special for us! Grab their tickets now!


photo credits: Cheezeemelt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails