.

.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

SS501 Tweets: Kim Hyung Jun tweets a selca before filming for his new drama and a sleeping dog

Around 6am yesterday, I was surprised to see Hyung Jun tweets a picture of him, and he's got a new haircut! ^^ Who's loving the new hairstyle? I am!!!!! *raises hand* ^^ Just a few weeks after he finishes the drama 'She's Completely Insane', now he starts filming for his new drama entitled 'I love you'. I am so excited to watch him again do a drama. ^^ And this dog lover even tweeted a picture of a sleeping dog. To be honest, I thought the dog was standing, but it turns out that he was lying on the ground sleeping. Maybe because of the angle of the shot that's why I thought he's standing. Silly me. >.< Did you see Hyung Jun's shadow? ^^

Please re-post with full credits! Thanks!





credits: HyungJun87 + xiaochu@Quainte501.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails