.

.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

HD Photos of Kim Hyun Joong during his Departure at Incheon Airport and Arrival at Lima Airport 09.06.14

Hi there gals! ^^ Sorry it's been so long since I last amde an entry on my blog. Work is so hectic nowadays and I couldn't even get a decent sleep because of it. >.< However, I was able to get off early today that's why I'm able to backtrack on some updates about our boys. Seems like a lifetime that I wasn't here because there are so many. ㅋㅋㅋ Anyhow, I'd still make a post about this since the photos are just worth to share. ^^ The first 3 photos are my favorites. ♥ 잘생겼다 김현중!! How about you? ^^ Thanks MurdererQ again for the photos. ^^

Please abide to MurdererQ's request:
※ DO NOT EDIT MY PHOTOs PLEASE.
※ 圖片嚴禁修改。圖片嚴禁修改。圖片嚴禁修改。包括在WEIBO!!!
※ 재업로드,2차 변형 금지!!!
※ 画像二次加工禁止です!!!
※ No edite mis fotos!!!













credits: http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=murdererq&logNo=220115849589&parentCategoryNo=9&categoryNo=&viewDate=&isShowPopularPosts=false&from=postView

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails