.

.

Monday, September 15, 2014

Kim Hyun Joong: A Leader like nobody else....

To be honest, I wasn't planning in making this entry because some might think of something else, or some might hate me, or probably just ignore me. I've thought a couple of times if I should be doing this. Well, I guess my decision is already obvious. Well, as a disclaimer, let me just make myself clear that this is just my opinion. So whatever you see is all on me. I chose not to post here the article where he made a statement because it breaks my heart just by reading it. I felt as if he was shouldering all the burdens and blames of other people.

 “The world is full of men who want to be right, when actually the secret of a man's strength and his pathway to true honor is his ability to admit fault when he has failed."
- Jim Anderson

What makes a man a true man? One that show off how many girls he has been with? One who displays his wealth to the public? One that is proud of his popularity? I don't think so. For me, a true and great man knows when he made a mistake, admits it, reflects on it, apologizes for it, and tries not to commit the same mistake twice. For we all know that nobody is perfect. One way or another, a man, no matter how perfect he may seem, might stumble along the way. But that should not be a reason why we should leave him, nor blame him or even condemn him. That should not be a basis of our judgement. One fault does not conclude the whole personality of man. We are all human. We might make wrong decisions at one point of our lives. However, there is also a so called 'second chance'. Where we try to be better person, and can make us a strong one. This I think also relates to the situation that Leader Hyun Joong is in right now. I know some fans will say different things, whether it is good or bad against you, still I believe that you are only human that can make mistake but will strive to be a better person. Apologizing and admitting to mistakes does not make you less of a man, in fact, I salute you for doing that. Because not everybody is brave enough to stand up in a crowd and say publicly the wrong things they have committed. I salute you for doing what you have done, and I hope this trial can make you stronger. Whatever the truth is, I am still beside you, holding your hand, and will say 'Everything is gonna be okay'.  괜찮아 리더 김현중... 난 여기서. 난 믿어요. 약속해.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails