.

.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

[Screencaps] Seung Jo having a new rival over Hani in Episode 11

Done with episode 11! Whew! Watching this episode actually made me a lot of thinking. When Gi Tae came into the picture, the first thing I said was he's not that good looking compared to Baek Seung Jo. But when he and Hani started dating in the park, I saw his sweetness towards Hani which of course, Seung Jo refuses to show. Any girl would fall for a guy who treats her better. But surely, first love never dies. So it is really difficult to say which one to choose. Here are the screencaps I have captured. It took me a while to make this considering I should be sleeping right now since I still have to work later in the evening. All for the love of Hyun Joong, I can take it even if it is just a 4 hour sleep. ^^

even I can't help but to stare at you ^^

thinking you and I would hold hands while going to school *giggles*

Seung Jo's mother is really amazing ^^ putting this board for others to see

love the wet look ^^

spitting Hani's special chocolate kekeke ^^

is it bitter?

even though it's not that good but you like it don't you? ^^

merong ^^

Hani's dreaming about this..again kekeke ^^

presenting the new rival...

nice smile you got there, yet another dream..

wow! full of confidence! like it ^^

even embracing Hani..

how can a photographer be so handsome ^^
funny Seung Jo ^^

sweet dongsaeng

this...I'm not pretty sure..IS THIS FOR REAL GUYS???? or another dream again????




credits: Playful Kiss @ viikii

1 comment:

  1. Jung min really resembles yoon eun hye in the kissing pic

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails