.

.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy 501 Day! (오공일 데이)

I was having a migraine and wasn't able to go to work today. T_T But the good thing about it is I will be able to participate in the trending of #501Day in twitter and hopefully the boys would remember to drop by the twitterland so they can see us trending. ^^ This is a special day for all Triple S, and I'm happy to be a part of it. So in commemoration of 501 day, I've decided to make a fanvid of our boys. I know it's been a while since I made one. It's just that I've been receiving multiple notices from youtube and I'm just afraid that my channel might get suspended so I was in hiatus for a while. But today is 501 day, so I'm taking a risk, just to show my gratitude for them. ^^ Hope you like my new concept. It's about the kid inside SS51. ^^ We may seem them as teenagers before and a grown up now, but still there is a kid inside of each member which I find it very amusing. ^^ Hope you like it! ^^ Happy 501 day everyone! ^^ SS501 Mansae!!!!! ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails