.

.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

SS501's Haruman in Music High made me think about the days when I started to become a Triple S

I was listening to Music High right now when suddenly Hyung Jun mentioned that the next song that he will be playing is 'Haruman'. I was like 'Oh man... Haruman... will make me cry once again..' It brings back memories of their X Concert fanmeeting. I miss these 5 boys so much. And while the song is playing, I thought of the days when I started to become a Triple S. 

When 'Boys Over Flowers' was aired in Philippine Television, I was so hesitant to watch it since I am a fan of the Taiwan version 'Meteor Garden'. I told myself 'Hua Ze Lei is the best! No one can beat him!' Even if all of my previous officemates were head-over-heels to BOF, I never joined them. I believe it was aired around April or May of 2009.




When the said drama was over, they still kept on talking about how good looking Gu Jun Pyo and Yoon Ji Hoo. I remember, I even said that Ji Hoo looks like a gay. (sorry guys.. I know I'm so rude back then) But then, I started to get curious why they were falling in love with the characters. And so, the move that changed my life, I asked my sister to buy a dvd of BOF. 







Out of curiosity, I began to watch it. At first, I was bored, I kept on pressing fast forward on my player.  Suddenly, I started to fell in love with Yoon Ji Hoo. That attitude of pretending not to care but in the end would fell in love with the girl. I am so into that! I later realized that I kept on replaying on the scenes where Ji Hoo was silently looking after Jan di.


And when he cut his hair, gyaaahhhh I was so in love with him. Lei in Meteor Garden didn't do that! 




When I finished watching all the episodes, I started to get curious about Ji Hoo. Who he really is, what does he do, and of course I searched if he has a girlfriend.(what everybody would like to know ^^) I ended up in watching all of his activities in you tube. I learned that he is the leader of a Korean boy band which consists of 5 members. I wasn't really interested in their songs since all I just want to know is his character. I ran across a blog that says he was already married! My initial reaction was 'What?! That can't be!' There are links to a video of him getting married so I also watched that clip. Luckily, it has English Subs and it was stated that it was like a make-believe marriage only since that was the concept of the show. The title was "We got Married"


During that time, I hated the fact that he was married to Hwang bo. I though they are more like an elder sister taking care of her younger brother. But as I continued to watch, I began to like her since she was like bestfriend that Hyun Joong could ever had. She laughed endlessly whenever Hyun Joong would crack a joke, or even in times when Hyun Joong  was only being true to himself. ^^ This is the show where I started to see Hyun Joong's 4dness.






I was having fun watching all of the episodes. He was doing it without any extra effort, he was just being himself. In the middle of the show, his other members were featured as well. 




 They were so cute and funny as well. So, I decided to watch on some of their performances, the whole group. I happen to ran across a certain blog that features the boys and describes each character. I later noticed that I was beginning to be addicted or hook into these 5 good looking boys known as SS501. I can't end my day without looking into their faces or watching videos of them. They were all funny, not only Hyun Joong. They were all showing their true self, no pretentions. 







September of 2009 was officially the date when I declared to myself that I am a true Triple S. Never in my entire life that I engaged into any social sites, but when I became a Triple S, I started to have a conversation through my Triple S sisters. I began to gain more friends, all thanks to these 5 guys.^^ They have provided me a different world which I would be forever grateful. Even though some would not feel the way I do, but I know for a fact that until my time ends here, I will remain a Triple S!





photos credit as tagged

2 comments:

  1. Funny! But I had the same experience as yours. It started with Boys Over Flowers and ends of being addicted to them...I can't help myself but getting more and more greedy in watching every shows they had...But, I'm so happy doing that though other people might not understand that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right? ^^ Most of them would say I'm crazy or I might have lost my mind being addicted to someone who could not talk straight English. But what the heck! Language is not a barrier for these 5 guys ^^ Glad to know we share the same experience. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails