.

.

Friday, August 16, 2013

Article about Kim Hyun Joong talking about doing part-time jobs during younger years in 'Happy Together'

I salute and admire Hyun Joong's passion for both studying and also doing part-time jobs. It's hard to work when you are young. It's even harder to save money. But him, he was able to do it and may I add that the total money he saved is not a small amount. ^^ I wish I was one of your customers so that I have contributed in your savings, plus I'm gonna leave my number to and ask you to sing me happy birthday. ^^ 어때요 김현중씨? ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Kim Hyun Joong looks back on his school days and part-time jobs on 'Happy Together'

On the latest episode of KBS' 'Happy Together', artist Kim Hyun Joong recalled his school days and the different part-time jobs he worked to save up money.

Fans probably already know this story, but Kim Hyun Joong revealed his knack for saving money, impressing the MCs with his pre-debut achievements.

Well-known for his '4D' way of thinking, Kim Hyun Joong shared, "During elementary school, I was smart enough to wake up at 6 in the morning to solve math problems. But later in my school days, I let go of studying without a second thought and started working part-time jobs."

He revealed, "The money I saved from when I was younger plus the money I earned from my part-time jobs accumulated to about 100 million won ($89,400)."

Kim Hyun Joong also revealed that female customers used to leave their phone numbers on the receipts for him.

credits: sallice10@allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails