.

.

Friday, August 16, 2013

SS501 Tweets: Jung Min with Young Saeng on their way to Latin America 08.16.13

Peru and Mexico fans of Park Jung Min and Heo Young Saeng, are you ready to see the 2 members of SS501? They're coming you're way and it will just be a couple of hours before they landed your country. ^^ So you better make sure to welcome them with warmth greeting. ^^ I'm sure you will all have a good time! ^^ Take care of our boys and make sure to take a lot of fancams to share. ^^ This is the first time I'm seeing Young Saeng and Jung Min together in one event. Normally it would be Hyung Jun and Jung Min, or Young Saeng and Kyu Jong. Now I'll be very thrilled to see what's in store for us. ^^ However.... forgive me.. but I'm not liking Jung Min's hair. >.< I want it shorter if possible. To be honest, I'm not liking any of our boys having their hair permed. 아니 내 스타일. 미안해 근데 나는 곱슬 머리를 좋아하지 않는다. 곱슬 머리를 싫어. 아이고 박정민씨 어떡하죠? 허영생 보다 젊은 보인다. ㅋㅋㅋ 그 영생씨는 당신의 형 아닌가요? ^^ 



credits: JungMin0403 + xiaochu1004@twitter (English Translation)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails