.

.

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Article about Kim Hyun Joong regarding scuba diving and SS501's reunion

This is just a part of Hyun Joong's interview from High Cut. xiaochu1004 already translated the whole interview which I posted a few days ago. If you want to see that full interview, you may click HERE. At first, I feel sad but I know that Hyun Joong is the type of guy who never lie. As much as possible, he would speak what's on his mind no matter how truthful it can be. He is just being considerate to fans. And I know that they are all busy doing their solo activities. Despite that, they are still communicating with each other. But I believe that one day, we will all see them together as one. Maybe not now, maybe not tomorrow, but someday, one day. Triple S are the type of fans who are very patient when it comes to waiting. ^^ You agree with me? ^^ Thank you Hyun Joong for giving your honest honest. We still believe in you and SS501. ^^ 고마워 김현중~ 더블에스오공일 만세!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Kim Hyun Joong reveals he has 6 different scuba diving licenses + talks about SS501's reunion

Kim Hyun Joong apparently has 6 different scuba diving licenses!

The star style magazine 'High Cut' revealed a video of the singer-actor underwater, gliding in the water easily. He revealed that he was really scared of water because of the movie 'Jaws', but he also confessed that he had 6 different scuba diving licenses.

In fact, he's so into scuba diving that when he gets old, he wants to build a house in Jeju Island and open a scuba shop. He said, "I'm not an environmentalist, but when I go scuba diving, I realize that even though the ocean is so beautiful on top, inside it's very dirty. I want to make a group of scuba divers who clean up the ocean."

On SS501 ever coming back together, he said, "I think about it, but the reality to make it happen isn't so easy. Something I can say easily becomes a source of unconfirmed hope for my fans. Even if we get hurt, we should face reality."

The full interview and video is only available to 'High Cut' application users, but check out the intro video above!


credits: jennywill@allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails