.

.

Sunday, March 23, 2014

[Eng Subs] Making of Kim Hyun Joong's 'Inspiring Generation' and Kim Hyung Jun's rumored relationship featured in KBS World 03.22.14

Two members of SS501 are featured in this episode. First is the rumored relationship of SS501's Maknae Kim Hyung Jun and actress So Ehyun at 4:21. Well, whatever Hyung Jun has to say, I'll believe him. 난 믿어요 김형준씨. Rumors will remain rumors unless proven. And at 24:43 is Leader Hyun Joong's drama 'Inspiring Generation'. It was fun to see once again the funny side of Hyun Joong which we all love and we all miss. Yes, I agree he is definitely very manly with his drama, but sometimes I can't help myself but to miss that 4D Leader who makes out-of-this-world comments. ㅋㅋㅋ So when I watched this making, I was laughing again to his answers and comments. Especially when he was teasing Gaya and saying something about the NG's. ^^ 김현중 완전 웃겨!! ^^



credits: KBS World TV@yt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails