.

.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

[Eng Translation] A humble Kim Hyun Joong during Interview with Star1

Well, what can I say? That's why we all love you, Hyun Joong. Because despite your popularity and being a Hallyu star, you still keep your feet on the ground. And your number 1 concern is your fans. I am so very touched with what he said. 사랑해요 김현중!! ♥

photo credits from Star1

Kim Hyun Joong – Star1 interview (parts)

Trans : http://www.babyvfan.wordpress.com
 

Star1 interview

KHJ says “the first few eps of BF where we shoot overseas, was really tiring for me. Perhaps its because im getting old”

When being praised about giving freee FM.
KHJ’s comment – As for the free fm, I dont think its even comparable to 1% of what my fans have done for me. I dont think I can repay my fans even if I have free concerts for all my fans in every countries. I think im one of those idols that love and caring towards fans. I dont like to see my fans skip school, waiting outside my house or chase after me in taxi. Im the type that do not want them to chase after me. Rather i wish they can put 100% concentrate and excel in their own fields. Similarly, im also working harder and harder to give them better stage each time.

When asked about how he deals with negative comments.
Khj’s reply regarding negative rumors & comments about him – “I dont care much about that. I believe that my fans have faith in the real me.

Words to say to fans?
KHJ – I’m always working hard to become fans’ ONLY ONE. I will make you feel proud for being a fan of Kim Hyun Joong.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails