.

.

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Kim Hyun Joong's Official Facebook Photo Update: Goodbye 'Barefoot Friends' 11.03.13

The message is so touching. Actually, even if I was already aware that he will be leaving the show to concentrate more on his drama filming, still I feel sad not seeing him every Sunday. I used to save my Sunday just to watch him on the show. Well, I guess nothing lasts forever. That's okay, we will see him in a drama soon. Thank you Hyun Joong for entertaining us these past couple of months, and we will definitely support you new drama. ^^ 고마워 김현중~ 맨발의 친구들 안녕~

"I sincerely thank you for giving love to Barefoot Friends all this time. In the future I hope you'll give more love to Barefoot Friends. Thank you."

credits: 김현중 (Kim Hyun Joong)@fb + @AlienPrinceKHJ (English Translation)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails