.

.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

[Fancam] Kim Hyun Joong dancing to 'Let's Party' at Gundam Front Odaiba

Whoaaaaa~!!! I so envy the fans who witnessed this performance live! I so love the song!! Others might say differently, but for me, I'm loving the beat and rhythm of it! I am actually looking for an online music store where I can purchase and download his song. Any idea? ^^

*Update: Added a clearer fancam. The first fancam killed me at 2:29-2:30. Can you gals figure out why?? ^^





credits: 1966chiaki@yt + hyunjoooong@yt

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to my darling Hyun Joongie!!!!!He again made the history in Japan.
    He is today is number one in Oricon Charts. In the first day he sold 130 000 copies.
    I am so proud and happy for my boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails