.

.

Sunday, December 2, 2012

[English Translation] Kim Hyun Joong wrote a letter with a picture of his self-made Christmas Tree 12.02.12

OMG~! I am laughing so hard reading the translation of his letter. ^^ Starting from the time he mentioned about the Christmas tree that he made to the part he said about the CF of Matic. ^^ So cute~! 김현중 완전 웃겨 그리고 귀여워~ ♥♥♥ Thanks for making my day Hyun Joong! 정말 고마워~! ^^

*Update: Inserting translation from xiaochu and video of Matic ^^







credits: crazyhyun66@twitter (English Translation) + Kim Hyun Joong Official Homepage



12/02 [diary] HyunJoong, 21st story ‘…….’

Credits: hyun-joong.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com & sgnoonas.wordpress.com

Hi, How are you? These days, I’m practicing for concert and have a lot of thoughts about this and that…thinking about it..
Weather is cold and I tried to make a (Christmas) tree, I am the person who celebrates Christmas the earliest in this country heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year^^
I will be writing a serious message very soon ^^;; ah, and Matic shot for Olleh commercial, try finding him^^ Quick quick quick came out 2 seconds
But seems to come out better than his owner.. – -;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; He knows how to earn his own money so I’ve no worries^^
Anyway, this is the tree that I’ve made this year ^^Don’t catch a cold and let’s be happy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails