.

.

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Park Jung Min talking in English with fan during autograph signing 11.29.12

This is so freaking cute!!!!! So lucky this fan being able to communicate with Jung Min in English which I have been dreaming of happening with me and any of the SS501 members. I'd really really really really would like to hear them talk in English in person! Huge thanks for this fan who have captured this moment for us. Jung Min so cute when he mentioned the name of the fan. And I guess he was a bit shy when he was talking in English and asking her where she is from. ^^ Can't help but watch this over and over again. I remember when he guested in Arirang radio, he said he'd like to learn English. ^^ 박정민 빨리 영어를 배울~!! ♥ 



credits: xStaciaBeam@yt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails