.

.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

SS501 Tweets: New Year Greetings from the members 01.01.13

Glad to be back at home so I can finally update my blog! ^^ I actually spent it with my family and it was a blast! ^^ Well, in addition to my happiness was seeing the tweets of our boys! ^^ And what made it more special? It's because our Triple S President decided to drop by and leave his message!! To tell you honestly, I was jumping for joy not only because it's New Year, but because it's been awhile since I last saw Kyu Jong's name on my timeline. I've missed him so much!! I've missed seeing his profile picture in twitter! Gosh, it was a perfect night! Never thought he'd be there. Once again he surprised all of his pretties! ^^ This is the reason why that my first post for 2013 is the tweets of our boys, since Kyu Jong made it more special. What a way to start my 2013! 김규종 너무 너무 보고싶어~!!! 그리고 고마워~ 나 매우 행복했다!!!!! ♥♥♥

*Updated: I inserted the tweet of Hyung Jun ^^









credits: 2kjdream + JungMin0403 + HyungJun87 + xiaochu1004@twitter (English Translation) + superstarsubs@twitter (English Translation)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails