.

.

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Official Photos of Kim Hyun Joong during 'Party People' Show in Seoul

I know.... I am very much late in posting. >.< Don't scold me, okay? T_T Trying to catch up as soon as possible. It's just that I have so many chores at home and so many things to do at work. Despite that, I promise I won't stop spreading news about our boys. ^^ That's a guarantee! No matter how tired I am, and even though some of you might thought of not visiting my blog anymore, I will keep posting their updates until I guess I reach the age of 90. ^^ ㅋㅋㅋ Enough about me and let's talk about these pictures of Hyun Joong. I seriously like his hair here compared to the one he has now for his comeback. No offense Hyun Joong-ah, it's just that I prefer this hairstyle more, looks good on you. ^^ 김현중 진짜 잘생겼다! ♥♥♥















credits: hyun-joong.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails