.

.

Monday, July 8, 2013

SS501 Tweets: Jung Min's guessing game and his wine 07.08.13

Yep, I'm late in posting. >.< Been busy with work and got home just only now. Still, I have to share the updates though I know most of you already know what I'm about to post. To start off, here's our very own Sexy Charisma with his own version of holding a sexy wine. ㅋㅋㅋ Whenever I see his foot, I'm always reminded by the days when they usually tease him wearing those toe socks. ^^ Also, he shared a picture of a sumptuous food in which he wanted you to guess what it is. My guess would be lamb. But I'm not sure though. I wonder what could it be. 그것은 무엇인가 박정민씨? 정말 모르겠어요. 제발 또 다른 힌트.






Jung Min changed his DP again. I guess he's having fun changing his picture every single day. ^^ Cute cute! ^^

credits: JungMin0403 + xiaochu1004@twitter (English Translation)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails