.

.

Thursday, July 4, 2013

'The Face Shop' Philippines shared Photos of Kim Hyun Joong during T.O.P. Girl Event 07.01.13

Somehow.... I'm envious with our very own T.O.P. Girl because she was able to see face-to-face the very handsome Kim Hyun Joong. If I was in her position, I'd probably be starstrucked and would keep staring at him. ㅋㅋㅋ Maybe that's why I can't join such contest (besides the reason that I'm not that pretty and very shy person ^^). Hopefully someday I'll be able to see him, and I wish it will be before he enters the military. 잘생겼다 김현중!






























credits; THEFACESHOP Philippines@fb

2 comments:

  1. so both leader n young saeng at philipines...did he follow So jisuk or he follow leader there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how I wish he was also here. ^^ but he's not. hehehehe well basically it was The Face Shop Philippines who took the photo and shared it on their Facebook account but the event was held in Korea.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails