.

.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Park Jung Min's 'Give Me Your Heart' Full MV

Huge thanks to Cheezeemelt for providing the link. ^^ The MV is just too great! In my opinion, this type of music really suits Jung Min. You know, like metal/rock music type of thing. He did a fantastic work on this song, and as early as now I'm congratulating him already. I think I know why it's Romeo and not Park Jung Min he's using. But I'd rather keep it to myself since it's only an opinion. So for those who would like to see the full MV, here it is! ^^




credits: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDM4MDIxNjc2.html

3 comments:

  1. Hmm, wanna ask one question. I don't really understand the ROMEO part? Why is Park Jung Min disn't use his own name? And why is he stating that he doesn't know about ROMEO? Heee can you please explain? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. probably because of his contract thingy? I'm not sure thought, but that's one possibility

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails