.

.

Friday, August 10, 2012

SS501 Kim Hyung Jun admits: 'I kissed a girl I met for the first time'

Our Maknae soon to reveal a lot about himself and about his ex-girlfriend. Can't wait to watch it. ^^ Ooppsss... I forgot. Hyung Jun said he don't want to be called Maknae anymore. ^^ You know why? Well, this statement was shared via twitter, and I would like tos hare it with you also since I find it funny. ^^  @yuhki07: Jjun said @ zepp tokyo, "I'm not Magnae.. I'm embarrassing... Will u call me Magnae, when I become 40 age too? pls give me my new nickname" Isn't it funny? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


SS501′s Kim Hyung Jun says, “I kissed a girl I met for the first time”

SS501′s Kim Hyung Jun is tipped to attract a lot of attention from many viewers.

In the episode of E Channel’s Only Her, which will air on August 11 at 11:00 p.m., Kim attracts a lot of attention by telling an anecdote about himself.

Kim surprises everyone by saying, “I once kissed a girl I met for the first time” and “I once investigated my girlfriend’s past secretely.” To the host Gong Hyung Jin’s question if his ex-girlfriend is a celebrity, Kim gets laughs by giving a witty answer, “So I broke up with her.”

Kim also says, “I like to stay at home, but my ideal type is a healthy girl who likes to go out and exercise.” On the show, many women, including a winner of the Fitness Korea and a girl who is currently studying abroad in LA, appear as candidates for Kim’s ideal type.

Only Her is hosted by Gong Hyung Jin, and Kim Chang Ryul, Park Hwi Soon, Yoon Hyung Bin, and Sung Dae Hyun go out into the streets to find ideal women of its guest celebrity. Such celebrities as Seo Ji Suk, Kim Ji Suk, Jang Dong Min have made a guest appearance. The episode of Only Her, in which Kim makes a guest appearance, will air on August 11 at 11:00 p.m. on E Channel.
 

credits: en.korea.com

3 comments:

  1. EEEyyyHH!!! You're still the maknae!!! I won't get used to that new nickname I've been using that since I knew SS501 including him... Maknae is fine!! And ayiee Maknae!! Gonna have a new girlfriend ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah me too I still prefer Maknae no matter how old he gets. For me he will always be SS501's Maknae. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, he will always be maknae! New nickname? Can't think of that. Hehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails