.

.

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Calling all Triple S: A Special Project for SS501's 8th Anniversary

I'm making this post for all Triple S who would like to take part of this special project. Thanks to lea who gave me the information. ^^ We all know that June 8 is fast approaching. We only have a few weeks to do this so I'm encouraging you to spread out the word to all of your Triple S friends since I know my blog can reach only a few people, you can just mention this project to your friends. ^^ We all wanted to make this day special right? Well, we have to take part of it. Our boys would definitely be happy about it. I am sure of that. ^^ 더블에스오공일 만세!! 트리플에스 만세!!



There are also other projects that my readers and followers have given. Thanks to jen s for giving this info. You may click HERE or for their facebook page HERE to read more about it. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails