.

.

Monday, May 27, 2013

HD Photos of Kim Hyun Joong during FC Sytem vs FC avengers soccer game 05.26.13

I need to post these separately because the photos are just too awesome! ^^ Huge thanks to those who shared these pictures and I admire the way you took photos of Hyun Joong. Really captures the best moments. Especially when he smiled. ♥ I think I just melted. 잘생겼다 김현중! ♥

*This is MurdererQ's photos. Please abide to her request. Thanks!

※ DO NOT EDIT MY PHOTOs PLEASE.
※ 圖片嚴禁修改。圖片嚴禁修改。圖片嚴禁修改。包括在WEIBO!!!
※ 재업로드,2차 변형 금지!!!
※ 画像二次加工禁止です!!!






































credits: http://hi.baidu.com/murdererq/item/8d3bbcf802a756c9521c26d0 + http://mijya0909.blog.me/80190785928

3 comments:

  1. it look like hyun joong dark circle gone..he look good..must be he get good rest cause he look refresh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tho' he's tall n muscular, hyun joong has dat cute boyish look. I esp like d 8th pix...thks for sharing n murdererq for d photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are precious unguarded mementos.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails