.

.

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Article about Heo Young Saeng and his thoughts about enlisting

As you read this post, by this time he is already enlisted and I am feeling sad about it. As much as we wanted to keep him and to see him everyday, this is the moment where we need to exercise our patience once again in waiting. 2015 seems to be a very long time, however we can also use that time to become a better person. Take care Young Saeng,.... and we will wait for you. 우리는  기다리고있을 것. 약속해 허영생. T_T

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


[Interview]Heo Young Saeng Plans to Return After He Grows and Matures in the Army

Ahead of his military enlistment, Heo Young Saeng promised to work hard to grow and return as a confident man.

Heo Young Saeng enlisted on October 31 at 2PM (KST) at the Nonstop* Training Center. After basic training, he will be transferred to become a government-drafted police officer. He is the second SS501 member to go to the army after Kim Kyu Jong.

On his way to the base, Heo Young Saeng had a phone interview, revealing his honest thoughts ahead of his enlistment.

“Since it’s a call from the country, I will be devoted to my time there,” said Heo Young Saeng. “More than anything, when I’m discharged, I’ll be 30. I think it will be a time to look back on everything I’ve done in my life so far.”

“I still have a lot of think about for my future. I believe this will be a time to grow and mature,” said Heo Young Saeng. “Please be waiting for me when I return as a stronger man.”

Heon Young Saeng held his first solo concert, 2013 Heo Young Saeng Seoul Concert 0513 My Story on October 26 at AX Hall, where he interacted with fans for the last time.

“My hearts thinking that I won’t be able to see you for a really long time, but there’s nothing really that we can do, right?” said Heo Young Saeng. “I believe that this concert was a time to comfort all of you.”

At the concert, all five members of SS501 gathered together in a really long time.

“The members all asked why I was going so early. After I thought about it, there are a lot of people older than me who haven’t gone to the army yet. But I still wanted to go at 28,” explained Heo Young Saeng. “I’ll hurry and complete the nation’s duties and work hard to return and show a better side of myself to you.”

Meanwhile, Heo Young Saeng debuted in SS501 in 2005 as the main vocal. After the members all signed onto different agencies, he worked as a soloist.


credits: http://m.enewsworld.interest.me/news/news_view.asp?nsID=49454

*I think the writer meant Nongsan Training Center

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails