.

.

Thursday, October 31, 2013

SS501 Tweets: Heo Young Saeng's Message before enlisting 10.31.13

I was at the office today. I decided to go to work rather than take a leave just like what I did when Kyu Jong made his enlistment. I told myself that since I'm not good at goodbyes, I'd rather distract myself to work. Unfortunately, my boss was absent so I was tempted to check my phone for updates. And then suddenly, Young Saeng tweeted with this message. Believe it or not, tears start rolling in my eyes. T_T I tried to hide it from my officemates so I hurriedly go to our washroom just to cry. It hurts a lot. Call me pathetic or even crazy. I just can't help it. It's really hard to see someone go especially if they become a part of your daily lives. Yes, he doesn't know me personally nor he didn't know I even existed. But me knowing him for more than 4 years is enough for me to feel sad. I will miss seeing his name on my timeline. T_T I guess, I'll just leave my message here for Young Saeng. 

Young Saeng-ah, I'm sorry I wasn't there to send you off. I know it's gonna be strange entering the army. Different lifestyle, different daily routine, different way of living. My heart hurts just by thinking you will be away for 2 long years. I know it's a call of duty for your country and that there is nothing you can do about it. I'll try to let myself understand that that's the way it's gonna be. Allow me to say also my thank you. Thank you for making an album before you leave, thank you for having a concert in Korea prior to enlistment, thank you for making an effort in reuniting SS501. Thank you..... I am forever grateful. I hope you stay healthy and don't forget that your Triple S family and SS501 members are gonna be waiting for your comeback. I will definitely miss your smile....  안녕~ 잘가~~ 바이 바이~ 프린스 허영생~~ T_T


credits: mystyle1103 + xiaochu1004@twitter (English Translation)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails