.

.

Thursday, October 24, 2013

[Video] Kim Hyun Joong performs 'Your Story' + 'Unbreakable' during Korean Entertainment 10th Anniversary Awards in Japan 10.19.13

Huge thanks to ollee for sharing this link. ^^ If you would notice I haven't posted any fancams or videos yet from his performances in Japan recently. It's because I haven't watched any of it yet since I was too busy these past few days. >.< Good thing I was able to watch this. ^^ Well, the only thing I don't like during his performance in 'Your Story' was when I was able to see a glimpse from his MV showing at that huge screen at the back. >.< To be honest, I only watched that MV ONCE and I'm not planning to watch it again because of that intimate scene with the girl. My heart still can't take it. ㅋㅋㅋ But overall, his performance was truly awesome especially with 'Unbreakable'. ^^ 김현중 최고!!



credits: beng501ts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails