.

.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

[Fancams] Kim Hyun Joong Guerilla Live at Nagoya performing 'Let's Party' 07.08.12

A couple of fancams are shared on the internet with regards to Hyun Joong's performance in Nagoya. But what I will share with you are the fancams which caught my attention. First fancam is the front view of Hyun Joong's performance so we can better see his dance moves and facial expression. In the second fancam, I noticed at 2:02 that Hyun Joong reached his hand to a fan who keeps reaching her hand just to shake the hands of Leader. ^^ (Such lucky fan!) And the third one, well, Hyun Joong keeps looking at his left side, to where the camera of the fancam is located. ^^ I felt as if I was the one taking the fancam, and screamed literally when he does that. (Even though I'm just in front of my computer ^^ ㅋㅋㅋ) He even stared at 5 seconds straight from 1:53-1:58! So enjoy watching these video clips! ^^







credits: asapon485@yt + worldmyulchi@yt + khjkiki@yt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails