.

.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

[Eng Translation] Kim Hyun Joong left a message on his Official Website 04.25.13

This is his 26th message. I am so glad that Hyun Joong wrote a message today. Perfect timing. ^^ Why did I say that? Well, let's just say it really made me very happy because of something very important. ^^ Clueless? Nah, I'll just keep it to myself. ^^ I envy him, he was able to sleep for 12 hours. Hope I can do the same. ㅋㅋㅋ Concert level of fanmeet? I would really loike to have that! So he made 3 MV's eh? Even better! A great number meaning 사.랑.해. ♥ 진짜 고마워 김현중씨!!  행복하게 해줘서 고마워요. 사랑해요...


Replacing the picture since @howlovelylala said it's not a good idea to share the capture of his message. This picture came from the official site of Barefoot Friends'


Hi~~~ I haven't written for a while. I have filmed 3 MVs for Japan single for a week,, seems they come out great... ㅎㅎㅎㅎ
Feels good, I woke up after 12 hours of sleep.~~Everything has been going well?????? I am flying to Indonesia tomorrow...... --
To have a tough time for the variety show.... It was really tough but people around me are happy with that ㅋㅋㅋ
Seems my suffering equals others happiness~~ But I'm glad to get to know many good people.~~~
I don't mean I pay no attention to make Korean album~~~ Don't worry. I am devoting myself to create this album.
There's A concern about this album that when it's released, you are going to be concussed after falling by shock. The release...I can't tell you now^^ So when it's released, I want to ask you to listen to it a lot and promote it. ㅋㅋㅋ
After I come back from Indonesia, I will prepare for the fanmeet.
Basically, (my birthday June 6) is Memorial Day which is a national holiday, I won't hold this kind of event (on the day) though...^^;;;; Still you guys might like it, and I haven't worked in Korea... I will do my best to prepare it.
You can look forward to a concert level of fanmeet..ㅋㅋㅋ
Then I am going to live quietly under the water, preparing the album.
I have a lot to show you, and I am craving to start activity (singing career).ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Look forward to it, I will explode a bomb. ^^ Till then, don't get sick and take care of yourself. 


source: http://www.hyun-joong.com/bbs/view.asp?code=fromhj

credits: @howlovelylala (English translation)

2 comments:

  1. What a week! First loads of YS and now the Leader! ahhhhh so happy XD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails