.

.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

[Eng Subs] 'Barefoot Friends' Episode 1

I am soooooo glad it has been subbed already! That was totally fast! ^^ I've been watching the show numerous times without subs so imagine my reaction when I saw this! ^^ 김현중 완전 웃겨!! ^^ Though I'm about to go to work, I couldn't miss the chance of watching even at least the first part. ^^ Hope you enjoy watching and don't forget to thank the subbers. ^^

* I won't be embedding the videos here on my blog since that was the request of daebaksubs. I will respect their request so they will continue subbing the show. Hope you do the same. Once you click the picture, it will redirect you to the links of the show with english subs. Enjoy watching! ^^ 
 
Click the picture

credits: www.daebaksubs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails