.

.

Thursday, April 11, 2013

[Eng] Kim Hyung Jun in Arirang's Pops in Seoul picked as No. 2 among the stars who you want to be best friends with

Sorry for my long title. >.< I gotta include those information so you would know what category he was picked as no. 2. Yes, I would definitely agree. Hyung Jun is really very friendly. I have witnessed it myself when I was in Korea. He was talking to the fans as if they were close friends and he'd behave as himself and not pretend to be any other else. There is no dull moment with him, will enjoy every minute you spend with our cute Maknae. ^^ 김형준 보고싶어~ ^^ (can't help but laugh though seeing those funny moments of Maknae with his hyungs ㅋㅋㅋ)

*His part starts at 2:29-3:04



credits: arirangworld@yt

7 comments:

  1. It true...1000% the friendly magnae...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Im glad the only person he lost to was Lee Seung Gi since im legitimate Airen....

      Delete
    2. I hope baby got no.1...but still good for that

      Delete
  2. I got question.... I signed it on KJ and YS websites but I am waiting over 3 weeks for authorization of ID :( any ideas what I can do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. have you tried logging in already? Because there is a possibility they no longer send notification but you can log in to their website. Try inputting your user id and password.

      Delete
  3. It says certification on standby... hmmmm maybe they do not accept Europe yet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmmm I wonder why. I dont think they have restriction on Europe. Maybe we need to wait a little longer, especially for Kyu Jong's site since he's on military service now.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails