.

.

Thursday, April 11, 2013

[Eng Subs] Heo Young Saeng Interview with Arirang's 'Pops in Seoul'

The moment I reached home (I haven't changed my clothes yet. ㅋㅋㅋ), I immediately opened my computer so I can share you this video that was uploaded earlier. Young Saeng biased fans really need to see and watch this. ^^ He's so adorable, cute, funny and honest during this interview. He even described the personality or image of SS501 so you better take a look at this video. ^^ Thanks to rmdkdl for the fast upload! ^^ 허영생 진짜 멋있다 ~ ♥



credits: rmdkdl1103@yt 

6 comments:

  1. I like this....SSS501 oppa like my oppa also..that what ilove about the..honesty n modest manner boy band..young saeng always good n great in what he do....hyun joong also like beast...hyun saeng have a same sense..what a great...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, their honesty is one of the many reasons i love about them. ^^

      Delete
    2. Me to...I understand why jung min said being u'r self is the best thing...it make them being role model..I really2 respect them inperson

      Delete
  2. I love the interview :) he looks happy and it makes me happy XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he looks extremely cute right? ^^

      Delete
    2. The moment when he said he wanted to look masculine and like ladies man and all people saying he is cute - priceless ^^

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails