.

.

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Heo Young Saeng to release a new Japanese Album on 07.03.13

Just this morning we've seen news and photos about Hyun Joong's new single 'Tonight'. Now, it has been revealed that Young Saeng is also set to release a new Japanese album which is to be released on 07.03.13. Well, well, well... I guess Triple S will be busy starting June to July. ^^ Both our boys are gonna be promoting their songs. ^^ I am so happy for them. Please support Hyun Joong and Young Saeng. ^^ Oh, and I think there is something that will make you happy once you buy both the standard and limited edition. I haven't confirmed it yet, so I might as well not to post it for now. Once it has been confirmed I will definitely let you know. ^^ Lucky Japanese fans, they will see more of Hyun Joong and Young Saeng. 허영생 2 집 앨범 화이팅!!

*Update: My friend told me about the special something on buying Young Saeng's album. As per announcement in Young Saeng's Japanese FanClub, if you buy the limited and normal edition and apply for the event in July 11, 10 winners will be picked by lucky draw whom will be invited at the backstage with Young Saeng. Another 10 person will be chosen for a picture with Young Saeng and an autograph on the picture. The names of those persons will be included on the booklet of the DVD which will be for sale on December 2013. ^^ Thanks lafone! ^^



credits: http://a.ponycanyon.co.jp/heoyoungsaeng/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails