.

.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Article about Kim KyungHo praising SS501's Heo Young Saeng

Young Saeng must be very happy upon hearing that from the guy he usually imitates. ^^ His vocal skills are truly amazing! No doubt about that! ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Rocker Kim Kyung Ho praises Heo Young Saeng’s vocal imitation of himself

On MBC‘s ‘Good Day‘, rocker Kim Kyung Ho sang his praises about junior idol Heo Young Saeng‘s vocal imitation of himself.

Kim Kyung Ho stated, “I was really surprised when I saw him singing his imitation of me. I couldn’t contain my surprise when he did it right in front of me since his tone and range were so spot on.”

He went on to praise, “I actually thought that his voice sounded prettier than mine.” Jokingly, he added, “I also think our faces look similar.”

Source + Photos: Newsen

credits: VITALSIGN@allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails